We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by Market Solutions Inc. to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
(c) Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, the Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
(ii) Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
(iii) We may use or link to third-party companies or sites that may employ cookies and web beacons. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us, and we do not control what information is collected by third parties.
(d) Log Files. As is true of most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
(e) Product Reviews. In the future you may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
2. Information Use and Disclosure. This section is for explanatory purposes and does not limit the authorized use of information stated in our Terms and Conditions.
(a) Internal Use. We use your information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site. In order to facilitate such use and the other use described in this Section 2, we may share your information with affiliates under Market Solutions Inc.’s control.
(b) Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes; to request us to notify you of new brands, new product styles, or product sizes; or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt out section for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
(c) External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under Market Solutions Inc.’s control, except that:
(i) We sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We use third parties to warehouse and ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
(ii) Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers.
(v) We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by telephoning 1877-353-3751, or emailing your request to email@example.com, or by fax 1817-806-5006.
Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Effective July 1, 2016
1. Australian Privacy Principles
- (a) Integria Healthcare (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 096 496 212 (“Integria” and “our”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy of users of our websites and other means of communication, including email, telephone and social media. We understand and appreciate that our users are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that may be provided to us.
- (b) We are subject to the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and accordingly will adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) when collecting, using, disclosing, securing and providing access to personal information. The APPs define personal information as information or an opinion relating to an individual which can be used to identify that individual. We only collect personal information that is necessary for one or more of our legitimate functions or activities and we only keep it for as long as we may require it for our legitimate business purposes.
2. Personal Information Collection
- (a) Our websites may invite you to register and provide information about yourself.
- (b) The extent and type of personal information we receive from you and hold depends on the information you provide to us through our contact mailboxes and/or through the registration processes to gain access to our websites and our services.
- (c) In order for us to provide you with access to particular websites we may require your name, address, contact details, occupation and information about your personal preferences and circumstances. We may also review your credit history for the purposes of providing you with a credit account. The type and amount of information necessary will vary depending on your circumstances.
- (d) We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our sites are not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 18 years. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18 without consent.
3. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- (a) We use the personal information which you provide to personalise your experience and to deliver the websites and services most suited to your needs.
- (b) We may use your personal information to respond to your requests, to provide you with information about our websites and our products and services, to provide you with a credit account to make purchases through our website, and to perform our services. For example, if you send us an e-mail message requesting information about us, we will use your e-mail address and other information you supply to respond to your request.
- (c) We may use your personal information to inform you about other products, services and special offers from time to time, however, we will give you an opportunity to decline to receive such communications.
- (d) The personal information you provide to us will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law.
- (e) We do not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our services or as required by law or other legal processes, and we never sell your personal information
- (f) We may store or back up data including your personal information using “cloud” service providers, which may result in data containing personal information being held on overseas servers. The nature of the internet is such that we are not able to determine with certainty the location of servers that may store that data. We will endeavour to only use reputable “cloud” service providers and to take reasonable steps to require such “cloud” service providers also act in compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
4. Data Quality and Access
- (a) We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- (b) Our website provides you with an opportunity for you to view and update your information as and when required. You can also advise us of changes by e-mail or via our website.
- (a) “Cookies” (small text files placed on your computer when you first visit our website) are used on some parts of our website. Most browsers now recognise when a cookie is offered and permit you to refuse or accept it. If you are not sure whether your browser has this capability, you should check with the software manufacturer, your company’s technology help desk or your internet service provider.
- (b) Cookies are primarily used to enhance your online experience and are not used to track the navigational habits of identified visitors, unless we obtain your permission to do so. If you visit our website to read or download information much of the information we do collect is statistical only (for example the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site) and is not personally identifiable. We use this information about the number of visitors and their use of the site in aggregate form to make our site more useful and attractive to visitors.
6. Data Security
We have technological and operational security policies and procedures in place to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction.
7. Disposal and Destruction of your Personal Information
If we no longer need to hold your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that information.
8. Further Information
9. Changes to this Policy